- Numerous Billboard Club Charting remixes, including: Cher - Take It Like A Man, Tony Moran ft. Deborah Cooper - Heartbeat, Eddie X ft. Niki Harris - THIS TIME BABY (as TWB), C+C Music Factory ft. Scarlett Santana - RAIN, Consuelo Costin - FEEL SO ALIVE and more!
- Official remixes completed for the biggest names in dance music including Cher, Whitney Houston, Tony Moran, Taylor Dayne, C+C Music Factory, Inaya Day, Sandy B and Janice Robinson
- Original songwriter/producer for numerous pop/dance/electronic songs including the Minneapolis club hit, "Be Scene!"
- Remixes available at Amazon, iTunes, Beatport and other fine retailers
- B.S. in Graphic Design, M.Ed. in Learning Technologies with an emphasis on design & development of multimedia for adult learning from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Taught multimedia design and development courses at IFPMN
- Born and raised in West Des Moines, Iowa
- Winner of Minnesota Extension Association of Family Consumer Science and National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences Marketing Package Award, First Place, Central Region
- Published writings appear in the Journal of Extension
- Designed and programmed www.parenting.umn.edu (site retired), which was featured in U.S. News & World Report
- Served as graphic designer and co-instructional designer for "Introduction to Alcohol Use On Campus: A Seminar for Parents," which was featured on KSTP (ABC affiliate in the Twin Cities)
- Worked on grant projects for NCFPD (The National Center for Food Protection and Defense), MCLPH (Midwest Center for Life-Long Learning in Public Health), PERRC (Preparedness, Emergency Response & Readiness Consortium), NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), CPHP (Centers for Public Health Preparedness), and MDH (Minnesota Department of Health)